OW Debug - Warning
Message: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
File: /home/mlidikay/models.imagesprophotography.com/ow_plugins/virtual_gifts/bol/virtual_gifts_service.php
Line: 311
r that round.China is at models.imagesprophotography.com Forum

r that round.China is | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Jul 10
ST. Solomon Thomas 49ers Jersey . LOUIS -- Kyle Hendricks was so good Monday night he even surprised himself.The right-hander took a no-hitter into the ninth inning before giving up Jeremy Hazelbakers leadoff home run, and the Chicago Cubs beat the St. Louis Cardinals 4-1 to close in on the NL Central crown.I never thought Id get that close to one, Hendricks said. A guy who throws to contact and doesnt throw hard, you dont think about it. You can run into one of those special days and you think, why not?My pregame bullpen was probably the worst Ive had all year. Hopefully it clicks once the game starts, and it did.All the way until the ninth inning.Hazelbaker drove an 0-2 pitch into the right-field stands for his 12th homer before Hendricks (15-7), the major league ERA leader at 2.03, was relieved by Aroldis Chapman.If youre going to give it up, at least its that way and not a cheap hit, Hendricks said. I just left the ball up and he got it. It was just a changeup and I wanted to throw it in the dirt and get him to chase.Hazelbaker was looking for a changeup.I wasnt surprised by it, he said. Hed been throwing that pitch all night. It was a good pitch he threw me. I was able to handle it like I wanted to.Ben Zobrist and Dexter Fowler homered for the Cubs, who lowered their magic number to three for clinching the division crown. They lead the second-place Cardinals by 17 games and can wrap up the NL Central with a three-game sweep in St. Louis.The Cardinals remained a half-game behind the Mets for the leagues second wild card. New York lost 8-1 at Washington.Soon after Hazelbakers shot cleared the fence, teammates went to the mound to talk to Hendricks -- leading to an animated argument between Cubs manager Joe Maddon and plate umpire Joe West.Maddon was ejected for the third time this season, and Chapman entered to finish the one-hitter. He got three outs for his 14th save with Chicago, and is 34 for 37 overall this year with the Cubs and Yankees.After the pitching change, Maddon argued some more with West before leaving.It was a misinterpretation there, Maddon said. We needed more time there. I needed the catcher to go to the mound. We were denied. I made my stand.I truly believe I was proper in that, but this is not about that. This is Kyles night.Hendricks, who threw 96 pitches, struck out seven and walked two.Pretty special night all around, he said. It was fun, man.It was the fourth no-hit bid broken up in the ninth inning this season. Cubs teammate Jake Arrieta tossed the lone no-hitter in the majors this year, winning 16-0 at Cincinnati on April 21.Hendricks got some help from his defense, especially in the sixth.Cubs shortstop Addison Russell, deep in the hole, went to his knees on the outfield grass for a sliding stop of Jhonny Peraltas sharp grounder and made a strong throw to first.Right fielder Jason Heyward then reached into the stands to catch Hazelbakers foul fly, practically wrestling with a fan in a Cardinals jersey for the ball.He was unbelievably great, Maddon said about Hendricks. Unfortunately, he didnt get the no-hitter. They didnt have good swings against him all night. He was in charge the entire game. It was a spectacular performance. Kyle was the star.Hendricks control made him tough to hit, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said.He was pushing the corners all day long and hes been doing that most of the season and didnt give us a whole lot, Matheny said.Mike Leake (9-10) pitched six innings before being lifted for a pinch hitter. Leake, making his second start since a stint on the disabled list due to shingles, allowed six hits and four runs (three earned).Anthony Rizzo had an RBI single for the Cubs.The last time the Cubs won a division title was 2008. They did it by beating St. Louis on Sept. 20 at Wrigley Field.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: RHP Michael Wacha (right shoulder) threw batting practice to Brayan Pena, Jose Martinez and Alberto Rosario. Wacha said he hopes to come off the disabled list Wednesday. ... LF Matt Holliday took batting practice on the field for the first time since breaking his right thumb Aug. 11 against the Cubs. ... Cardinals closer Seung Hwan Oh, who has 17 saves and a 1.87 ERA, was unavailable Saturday and Sunday against Milwaukee because of a sore groin. Speaking through translator Eugene Koo, the reliever said he would not be available Monday but should be Tuesday.UP NEXTCardinals: LHP Jaime Garcia (10-12, 4.58 ERA) makes his 29th start of the season Tuesday night, his most since 2011 when he made 32. He has started seven games against the Cubs and is 3-2 with a 2.27 ERA.Cubs: RHP Jason Hammel (14-8, 3.50) allowed nine runs -- eight earned -- and a career-high 13 hits over 5 2/3 innings in a 12-5 loss at Milwaukee last time out. He is 4-4 with a 4.80 ERA in 10 starts against the Cardinals. Mitch Wishnowsky 49ers Jersey . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Frank Gore Womens Jersey . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. http:///...Kittle-49ers-Jersey/ . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Gold Coast and Port Adelaide will square off in Shanghai on May 14 next year in the first AFL match to take place in China.The Power have been the driving force behind the venture which will take place during round eight, with both teams going into their bye rounds the week after.The match will be held at Jiangwan Stadium, the same venue that hosted an exhibition match in 2010 between Melbourne and Brisbane.It will get under way at 1.20pm local time, which will be 3.20pm in Melbourne.The stadium is used as a golf driving range and will hold about 15,000 spectators after it is reconfigured from its rectangular shape with new turf laid.AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan on Wednesday announced the date for the historic match.This match is about showcasing our game to Australias biggest trading partner and reaching out to a new audience here in Australia, in China and throughout the region, McLachlan said.This important relationship is worth investing in and we see our game as a great way of building understanding and showcasing this extraordinary country of ours.We can be proud that our game is held in such high esteem that were welcome and invited to play in China.The AFL has played matches for premiership points outside Australia before, with St Kilda taking a home game to New Zealand each yearr from 2013-15. Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys. Port Adelaide will have full host team rights - they will wear their home jumper and will have signage rights - and will retain 11 home games at Adelaide Oval, having purchased a Suns home fixture.In our view, its going to be an annual game in China, but our commitment is far deeper than just the game, Power president David Koch said.People might say Why would anyone from China come to see the game? To be frank, no one cares about Port Adelaide in China and no one really cares about AFL but they love Australia.What the game will be is Australia Day in Shanghai. There will be a wine and food expo; there will be a travel expo; well have an education expo - its really going to be a taste of Australia.Koch said his clubs commitment was for three years initially, which he hoped would become permanent.Gold Coast chairman Tony Cochrane labelled the fixture a win-win situation.This is a fantastic initiative - a really good idea, Cochrane said.Were really proud to be chosen as the competitor for that round.China is rapidly becoming our No.1 source of tourism.So its a real win-win for us - its a win for our community and its a win for our footy club. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '  
Site Design by Teletechnical
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo