J.R. Todd won in Top Fuel, Greg Anderson in Pro Stock, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 6
PLYMOUTH, Mich. Custom Philadelphia Phillies Nike Jerseys . -- Rebecca Johnston scored three times to help Canada beat the United States 5-3 on Saturday night in a womens hockey exhibition game.The rivals will meet again Monday night in Sarnia, Ontario.Johnston started the scoring 6:37 into the game and had two goals in the third, including one into an empty net with 32.4 seconds to go.Canada goaltender Ann-Renee Desbiens appeared to get hurt during a goal-mouth scramble midway through the first after making two saves. Desbiens, a senior standout at Wisconsin, kept weight off her left skate as she was helped off the ice. Shannon Szabados made 32 saves for the Canadians.Alex Rigsby made 17 saves for the Americans, who led 3-1 early in the second after Brianna Decker scored her second goal of the game. Custom Los Angeles Dodgers Nike Jerseys . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Custom Atlanta Braves Nike Jerseys . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. https:///...rdinals-nike-jerseys . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. SONOMA, Calif. -- John Force raced to his second consecutive Funny Car victory Sunday, beating Ron Capps in the Toyota NHRA Sonoma Nationals.The 67-year-old Force pushed his record Funny Car victory total to 145. He powered his Chevy Camaro to a 3.948-second run at 324.59 mph, while Capps had a 3.960 at 320.13.Force started the three-event Western Swing with a victory last week in Colorado.We won Denver and that got me motivated, Force said. My daughter (Courtney Force) and Robert (Hight) were outrunning me in Denver, but we got the win. We knew it was going to be a different animal here. We got down here andd I was amazed. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys 2020. J.R. Todd won in Top Fuel, Greg Anderson in Pro Stock, and LE Tonglet in Pro Stock Motorcycle.Todd won for the first time in nearly a year, beating Richie Crampton in the final with a 3.745 at 324.83. Todd has nine career victories.Anderson raced to his seventh victory of the year at 85th overall, topping KB Racing teammate Bo Butner with a 6.580 at 210.54. Tonglet won for the first time since 2011, edging Andrew Hines in the final with a 6.813 at 196.73. ' ' '
ASDqwelk
ASDqwelk Nov 8
女性在产后喝酒量带有一定的催奶作用,在吃酒酿蛋的时候最好产后丰胸产品,是把酒酿放到锅里面,水开以后,然后再把蛋打散放进开水里面做成蛋花丰胸产品,酒酿蛋花汤有很好的下奶作用。如果长时间没有奶也可以喝一些糯米甜酒产后丰胸,或者是吃一些炒麦芽都有很好的催奶作用。丰胸方法!针对性地有效改善乳房!添加WeChat:zyy9804531给你丰满健康大乳房!
Site Design by Teletechnical
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo