OW Debug - Warning
Message: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
File: /home/mlidikay/models.imagesprophotography.com/ow_plugins/virtual_gifts/bol/virtual_gifts_service.php
Line: 311
r sympathy and support.Given the volume of media coverage these at ...

r sympathy and support.Given the volume of media coverage these | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 2
Sebastian Vettel is cautiously optimistic about Ferraris chances of making more of a fight for pole with Mercedes in China - but warned against getting too excited over their pace-setting on Friday. Eric Davis Jersey . For the first time this season, Ferrari ended the opening day of a race weekend ahead of Mercedes on the timesheet, with their advantage over their rivals two tenths of a second on the supersoft tyres.Ferrari, polesitters just once in dry conditions in the last six seasons and already playing catch-up in this years championship, have trailed Mercedes by an average of 0.7 seconds in Q3 so far this season - but Mercedes believe there is more to come from their rivals. Asked by Sky Sports F1 to assess their pole chances on Saturday, Vettel said: It depends what the others are doing, but I think if we get everything right we could be closer.Practice Two reportBut then it is only Friday today so I wouldnt stress. I wouldnt put too much importance in the times today. After eight successive Mercedes qualifying one-twos, Ferrari head into Saturday knowing they are still likely to qualify with one car on the front row after Lewis Hamilton collected a five-place grid penalty.But predictions for how the grid could shape up for Sundays race are likely to be revised in any case should rain forecast for Saturday in Shanghai hit during the qualifying hour.The weather forecast for tomorrow is a bit uncertain, but we can still improve, added Vettel. The balance of the car was not yet where I want it to be, but overall I think it was a decent day.Despite setting the outright pace in P2, team-mate Kimi Raikkonen was not completely satisfied with the handling of his Ferrari either and suggested the supersoft tyre - the compound he set his fastest lap of 1:36.896 on - was the only one which he had been happy with. David Croft and Paul Di Resta take you through all the headlines from Fridays Practice; and theres interviews with Felipe Massa, Sebastian Vettel and Raikkonen Pirellis quickest and fastest-wearing compound is unlikely to be used beyond the first stint in Sundays race.I only used the medium in the morning and it didnt feel very good, the Finn told Sky F1. But the softs didnt feel very good, the supersoft was the best, but it is too early to say.Not an easy day, maybe the wind or whatever, it felt very slippery. With the supersoft it improved a bit, but nowhere near ideal.Watch the Chinese GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am on Sunday, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV Whens the Chinese GP on Sky? All the broadcast times you need for this weekends exclusively live race Also See: Whens the Chinese GP on Sky? Five-place grid penalty for Hamilton Clay Carroll Jersey . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Barry Larkin Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/1695s-joe-oliver-jersey-reds.html . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. LONDON -- Police overseeing the sex abuse scandal in British soccer say 83 potential suspects have been identified and linked to 98 clubs.Officers across the country are sifting through 639 referrals received by both police and a helpline established last month when former players started going public to say they were abused by coaches while in youth teams.The National Police Chiefs Council said in a statement on Friday that the age range of potential victims was seven to 20 years old.Although 98 clubs have been impacted, the NPCC said this does not equate to them all being under investigation. The unidentified clubs are from across all levels of the English game from premier clubs through to amateur, the NPCC said.Meanwhile, the head of the Premier League has written to the parents of players in top-flight academmies to reassure them that their children are being protected. Tom Browning Jersey. As the parent of a young person registered at a Premier League club academy I am sure you, like us, are very concerned by the allegations of historical sexual abuse at professional football clubs, Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore wrote. The victims and survivors have been extremely brave to come forward, and have our sympathy and support.Given the volume of media coverage these disturbing stories understandably continue to generate, it is important that you, as parents of Premier League club academy players, are made aware of the current standards and provisions in place to keep your children safe. ' ' '
Site Design by Teletechnical
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo